Located in Boulder, Colorado, Tech-X Corporation specializes in computational science using new software development paradigms. Our work is aimed at understanding physics via modern modeling techniques, advanced visualization, collaboration tools, and distributed computing technologies.
Tech-X Corporation offers opportunities for scientific and technical professionals with advanced degrees and computational skills to work in an environment where each individual has a stake in the company's development and direction.
The environment at Tech-X Corporation encourages our employees to meet the highest standards of quality and ethical conduct and to grow professionally. Tech-X Corporation is an employee-owned company.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Compensation & Benefits
Tech-X Corporation offers competitive compensation and a dynamic company environment. Benefits include comprehensive coverage for medical, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401K savings plan with company match, vacations and holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
Tech-X Corporation is looking for a software engineer to design and implement engineering and scientific applications, including Graphical User Interfaces for high-performance codes.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related field, plus 1-4 years work experience;
- C and/or C++programming skills;
- Knowledge of OOD (Object-oriented Design);
- Ability to address problems at different levels and stages of the development process, including design and prototyping, debugging, and refactoring.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Cloud computing;
- GUI development using Qt;
- Cross-platform development and implementation in 2 or more of: Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X;
- Geometry/CAD software development and usage;
- Proficiency in Python;
- Experience in setting up and running physics simulations.
Applicants should follow the submission instructions accompanying the online form. Please indicate the position "Software Engineer" and provide resume or CV information.
Tech-X accepts applications only from individuals. No recruiters, agencies, or third parties, please.