Located in Boulder, Colorado, Tech-X Corporation specializes in computational science using new software development paradigms. Our work is aimed at understanding physics via modern modeling techniques, advanced visualization, collaboration tools, and distributed computing technologies.
Tech-X Corporation offers opportunities for scientific and technical professionals with advanced degrees and computational skills to work in an environment where each individual has a stake in the company's development and direction.
The environment at Tech-X Corporation encourages our employees to meet the highest standards of quality and ethical conduct and to grow professionally. Tech-X Corporation is an employee-owned company.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Compensation & Benefits
Tech-X Corporation offers competitive compensation and a dynamic company environment. Benefits include comprehensive coverage for medical, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401K savings plan with company match, vacations and holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
(Sales, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant)
Tech-X Corporation has an immediate opening for an administrative assistant for the sales and support team of our scientific software and consulting services company. Primary responsibilities involve data input of sales records, including tracking leads and contacts, as well as maintaining sales documents and contracts. This position is also responsible for generating software licenses and corresponding with customers regarding software evaluations.
- Enter and maintain sales lead data, sales contact information, and sales workflow documents and contracts into Tech-X's databases.
- Provide timely and valuable support to the Sales Team, including handling:
- purchase orders
- software files
- service agreements
- other sales-related files
- Triage customer support issues and escalate to application engineers.
- Ensure customer followup according to sales workflow.
- Track customer product and service upgrades and renewals.
- Administer export control checks.
- Schedule sales team calls.
- Generate sales data reports.
- Schedule telephone appointments and WebEx sessions.
- Organize conference and customer service travel arrangements.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ year prior experience.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to multitask.
- Professional behavior and demeanor appropriate to representing Tech-X to global clients.
- Ability to work in matrix management organization of a small company.
Applicants should follow the submission instructions accompanying the online form. Please indicate the position "Sales Assistant" and provide resume or CV information.
Tech-X accepts applications only from individuals. No recruiters, agencies, or third parties, please.