PTSolve is the Tech-X-supported Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation. The PTSolve bundled PETSc package is both easier to install and easier to use than PETSc. Tech-X has packaged PTSolve for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms with 3 different FORTRAN compilers. PTSolve is supported by Tech-X Corporation.
PTSolve is coming soon...
PTSolve Gives You More Than PETSc Alone
- Automated system for building and packaging PETSc, associated dependencies, and associated math libraries
- Beginner’s documentation for Vectors, Matrices, Linear Solvers (ksp), Nonlinear Solvers (snes), and Timestepping Solvers (ts)
- A bundled PETSc for various configurations and two external packages (HYPRE and SuperLU) that is obtainable from a Tech-X subscription download.
- Double precision/debug builds
- 1-click installers
- Free updates of minor revisions
- API documentation
- Community support
- External packages
- Optimized builds
- Complex builds
- Tutorial documentation
- Email support
- CUDA builds
- 4 hours phone support for compiling and linking
- Free updates of major revisions within a year
- Discounted support for consulting
- Individual, 5-user bundle, and unlimited licenses available
PTSolve Release Notification
To be notified of PTSolve releases, sign up for notifications via email.